Role - iOS Developer
We are hiring iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits who will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
Experience: 1- 4 years
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, andreliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality and automation.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS framework such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics,Core Text, etc.
- Experience with iPad support, orientations, multi threading, and interactive transitions.
- Familiarity with networking RESTful web services, JSON parsing and Socket connections.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with network optimization, performance and memory tuning with tools such as instruments and latest xcode.
- Familiarity with push and VOIP notifications (PushKit) with CallKit.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with Storyboard and Auto Layout.
- Experience with extensions like Share, Action, Today, Notification Content, Custom Keyboard.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in XMPP and protocol oriented programming will be an added advantage.