Zoho Hiring Managers - Enterprise Business Solutions.
At Zoho, we're building the most integrated suite of business products that exists on the cloud. With over 55 million users working online using Zoho, your work impacts a wide variety of businesses across the world. Join us on this exciting and satisfying journey to build smart software for growing businesses.
Enterprise Business Solutions will effectively cross-collaborate with multiple stakeholders to define the current and future state of business process, identifying the business needs, suggesting and defining deliverables and driving towards technology solutions.
As part of Enterprise Business Solutions you will:
- Identify ,understand, negotiate and document business requirements by understanding the business process.
- Facilitate the solutions planning for the business requirements.
- Manage the required documentation for the various accounts.
- Act as primary liaison with customer and product and other teams during the solutioning and delivery phase.
- Develop and manage direct relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts for smooth business delivery.
- Create and maintain a cohesive, coordinated plan to deliver solutions that meet the customer priorities.
- Drive the prioritization process by which decisions are made around the final scope.
- Suggests solution and facilitate implementations with little or no guidance.
- Ensure business priorities and delivery schedules are aligned.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported.
- Project/program management skills and experience deploying large-scale cross enterprise IT system implementations within a fast based environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology preferred.
- Candidates with relevant Delivery experience of 8 to 12 years is a must.
- Strong negotiations and consensus building skills when dealing with customers,
- stakeholders and team members.
- Ability to understand current/changing business processes, participation in defining product and platform functionality.
- Able to build credible customer relationships both in immediate team and across multiple customer groups.
- Sound understanding of IT technology concepts and software architectures,
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict.
- PMP certification would be preferred.